Frilly Lilly McKenzie Towne is looking for a stylish, energetic and hard-working Esthetician to join the team at our boutique in Calgary!
Want to know more about Frilly Lilly and our team?
We specialize in waxing and also offer manicures and pedicures. We sell our signature bath and body care products as well as a full range of jewelry and accessories.
Our client base is growing and we are looking to add another team member who can provide exceptional esthetic services.
This is a full time position and must be available for evenings and Saturdays.
Why Frilly Lilly?
- Extremely competitive wages plus tips
- Guaranteed hours
- Employee incentives and perks
- Opportunities for commissions and bonuses
- Ongoing paid training and career development
- Health benefits
- Excellent customer relations abilities, sensitive to individual client needs and able to build strong client relationships.
- Confidence to perform esthetic services to high esthetic standards and eager to learn the frilly lilly way of esthetics.
- Previous experience in esthetics or aptitude in this area is just peachy.
- Great verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly to assess client needs.
- Experience or training in esthetics or a willingness to learn esthetics
- Extremely personable, positive attitude, enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Reliable and dependable.
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for our team!