Meet the Owners of Frilly Lilly East Village
September 28, 2016
How lucky are we? Another Frilly Lilly boutique to welcome to the family! Frilly Lilly East Village is now open in one of Downtown Calgary’s coolest new neighbourhoods. Mother-daughter duo Connie and Holly can’t wait to welcome you to their beautiful new space. In the meantime, get to know them with this Q&A!
Connie (L) & Holly (R)
1) What made you decide to open your own Frilly Lilly boutique?
Connie: My daughter Holly’s passion for Frilly Lilly got me excited to be a part of it.
Holly: After working for Frilly Lilly for over four years at another boutique, I knew it was the next step to take (and it was the right one)!
2) What excites you most about owning your own business?
C: Creating a positive environment for our clients to be their best.
H: The feeling I get to create with the people that come into Frilly Lilly. It’s always been a place I consider my home, and I want people to feel just as welcome.
3) What advice would you give your 10-year old self?
C: Enjoy every day and don’t be in a rush to grow up.
H: Don’t listen to the negative people that you will encounter. Pave your own way.
4) What is your favourite thing about Calgary?
C: My whole family is here!
H: It’s home.
5) If you could have brunch with any woman (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
C: My Mom, she’s my best friend and confidante.
H: Ellen! Do I really need to explain this one?
6) Name the person who has inspired you most in your life?
C: My Dad.
H: My family.
7) What is your favourite Frilly Lilly product?
C: I love all of our Body Scrubs, but picking a favourite scent is way too tough.
H: I love our Bikini Care Solution. It’s the best after care product I’ve ever used.