We take your safety seriously. In addition to our strict health standards, we have added new safety measures that meet or exceed provincial guidelines to help keep our guests and team safe. Have any questions? Send us an email at [email protected]llylilly.ca.
for all services
- We don’t double dip! One stick, one dip: there is never any wax pot contamination.
- Pedicure bowls are sanitized, lined with single-use plastic, and changed after each client. Your feet will never soak in the same tub as another person’s!
- We use single-use bedding for every client, and disinfect the entire table, seat, and station after each use.
- Manicure stations are sanitized after each client, including tools, and fresh towels.
- Gloves worn during every service, and changed between clients.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants on our tools. Once sanitized, they are packaged in a clean, sealed pouch for individual use.
- Sanitizer is provided for every guest.
- We ensure our team is expertly trained in all services, and sanitation protocols.
- Frequent verification of all team members’ understanding, and execution of protocols.
Every Frilly Lilly aesthetician is required to complete our very own training program upon entering their role as a Frilly Lilly team member to ensure our high standard of cleanliness, safety, professionalism, and efficiency across the board. We emphasize precision, accountability and safety to ensure every guest receives the best, safest, and most enjoyable service possible.
If you have any questions about our health standards or what actions we take to ensure your health and safety, please send us an email at [email protected]